Reader’s Digest, the best-read magazine in the world, with 50 editions in 45 countries and 20 languages is proud to introduce it’s newest edition; an app for the i-Pad! An informative and entertaining mix of tips, trends, and inspiring reads, Reader’s Digest curates what’s best from the most trustworthy sources in media, then adds original reports and a healthy dose of humor.
In addition to all the editorial pages in our printed edition, inside you’ll find:
• an expertly curated Digest section organized by theme, covering health, work, personal finance, travel, family, food, books, and more
• iPad-only photographs, slide shows, and video interviews
• an interactive Word Power game, complete with audio pronunciations
• family-friendly humor, including an automatically updated Joke of the Day feature
• worthwhile Web links that let you jump straight back to what you’re reading
• exclusive book excerpts and author interviews
• an interactive Around the World with One Question poll
• inspiring essays and real-life dramas
• classic reads from our archives
• and beginning with our March issue: the Daily Digest, an automatically updated page featuring the best, most recent posts from our newly launched Reader’s Digest Version website.
This post was submitted by dean_abatemarco.